Whether you own your own business, volunteer with a non-profit, or need help with a personal website, I can help you get online with a minimum of fuss.
My Internet marketing services include:
- Web Design
- Local Search/Local Business Help
- SEO (search engine optimization) analysis, training, and audits
- Sitewide audits with detailed analysis reports
- Content creation: professional blogging, ghostwriting, press releases, white papers
- Web Design (based on WordPress CMS)
- Ongoing monthly SEO maintenance
- Ongoing monthly content creation and reputation creation/management
Please contact me at wendy @ wendyboswell.com (without the spaces) for a free consultation on what you might need. I look forward to speaking with you!
Web Services Offered:
- Search engine optimization
- Start to finish Web design, including domain name purchasing, hosting options, and WordPress CMS integration
- Social media promotion, marketing, and brainstorming
- Existing site audits
- Content creation
- Blog consulting
Initial Site Analysis/Brainstorming
There’s more to having a website then just putting words on a page. Work with an experienced, professional Web services consultant to get your site started right. This includes:
- One hour for a “let’s get acquainted and figure out what the heck we’re doing” phone call
- Focusing on a specific topic and niche
- Choosing a unique blog or website name
- Finding and registering a domain name that reflects your unique brand.
- Help with choosing a Web host that meets your needs.
- Professional WordPress blog integration on your very own domain name (WordPress is the most versatile, reliable, and trustworthy content management system on the market).
- Theme installation (free or premium*)
- WordPress optimization
- Plug-in installation to change your blog from a Pinto to a Ferrari.
Professional Web Design
Need an objective point of view? I’ll take an in-depth look at your website to help you improve its appeal, design, usability, and overall “je ne sais quoi”. This intensive blog/site usability analysis will help you:
- Target any accessibility issues (this includes an analysis of your design, navigation, logo, ecommerce, etc.)
- Improve your site’s categorization, tags, and labeling to make it as user-friendly as possible
- Measure how fast your site loads in a variety of different environments
- Check your site for browser compatibility
- Check for mistakes, bad copy, and broken links
- Appeal to target audience
- Research additional content possibilities
- See what your site looks like through a customer’s point of view
- Key phrase targeting analysis and rankings
- How many pages are currently indexed by the major search engines
- Backlinks (measure of link popularity)
- Analysis of and suggestions for best key phrases to focus on
Online Reputation Management
In this Web 2.0 world, you are who you Google. What do people find when they search for you or your business? If you answered that with “I don’t know” or “….uhhhh”, then guess what? You need help with personal branding. Here’s what I can help you with:
- A unique, appealing About page that communicates what you want it to communicate
- Analysis of appropriate social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) on which to develop a presence
- Coaching on how to use social media outlets to interact with your target customers
- People and companies that you should pay attention to in your niche online
- A customized OMPL file of RSS feeds so you can monitor trends, news, and developments in your niche
- How to become a recognized authority in your area of expertise
Your readers give you an invaluable stream of data that can help you grow your site. I can help you interpret that data, so you can:
- Know where your readers are coming from
- Learn how your readers found your site
- Figure out what your readers are looking for
- See what your visitors are doing on your site via heat mapping software* (individual heat mapping software prices may vary)
- Develop strategies for increasing the number of page views and average time spent on your blog; in other words, make your blog “sticky”
- Monthly site analytics reports*
Search Engine Optimization Audits
SEO, short for Search Engine Optimization, basically comes down to making your blog/site the best it can possibly be, for both search engines and humans, so it can be found by those who are looking for what you have to offer. Here’s what I can do for you:
- A baseline analysis of where your site ranks in the search engines
- Keyword research to figure out your core keywords along with an analysis showing how often these keywords are being searched for within the major search engines
- Instruction on how to use those keywords to position yourself positively in search engine results
- Hands-on page optimization of up to 5 pages (more can be requested*); this includes getting under the hood and tweaking both code and content to follow professional SEO standards
- Targeted meta titles, meta descriptions, image alt tags, and meta keyword tags for up to 5 pages (more can be requested*)
- Basic HTML validation report
- Competition analysis
- Site maps and server testing
- Setup of blog statistics reporting software (monthly analysis available*)
- Analysis and change requests (if needed) of directory submission(s). If major Web directories don’t have your site listed, I can prepare a site submission request (individual directory charges may apply*)
- Monthly search engine optimization analysis with all of the above available, contact me for details*
Note: If your site is Flash-based or graphics intensive, you might need to completely rebuild your site in order for the above changes to make a difference. I can recommend reputable Web design firms to help you do that.
Note: Combinations and customizations of the above services are available upon request.
*Indicates a service that will increase the package price.